I have to agree with most of the points that Piero raises, to understand T5 you
just have to delve into the code at present. Not necessarily a bad thing for
very advanced / obscure stuff, but it makes it much harder to learn Tapestry
because it's so widespread even for simple stuff. Better docs, examples
(Jumpstart is priceless BTW) and books should help a lot.

Piero is right, Tapestry 5 *IS* complex. Yes, it allows a lot of stuff to be
done easily and quickly (when you know how) and a lot of hard stuff to be done
as well - but that doesn't make the framework simple or learning it even
remotely simple.

Basically what I'm saying is listen to this guy, he obviously cares about T5
and makes some very good points. (and is willing to spend the time expressing
these thoughts)

Andy.