Il 26/12/2009 19:24, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo ha scritto:
>> I think that what the newbie (like me) and the end-user/dev are
>> expecting from T5+Tynamo is something like a "Drupal on steroids": a
>> empty CMS (coming from a Maven archetype) that can be easily configured
>
> I beg to differ. A web framework has a very different objective from a
> CMS. You can build a CMS with Tapestry, but T5, AFAIK, never had the
> goal of being one.

Yes, of course. I said T5+Tynamo just to underline this detail. T5 alone
cannot play this role. T5+Tynamo, on the other side, do have to offer
this level of readiness.

Thinking at T5 (alone) as the underlining technology of Tynamo (or of a
general purpose CMS) can make easier to spot what is missing and what is
wrong. After all, what the poor developer will have to build is
something very similar to Tynamo (or to Drupal).

CU
--

Alessandro Bottoni
Website: http://www.alessandrobottoni.it/

"When future stopped to be a promise and started to be a threat?"
    -- Street wall graffiti, Bologna, 1999