Looks good!!  I vaguely remember reading that when I started tapestry
development (yes I'm still new...)

Just to add a bit more noise to this topic:

I work here http://omnium.net.au and the learning CMS has an excellent
administrative interface.  It was written two years ago by a few guys.  They
chose prototype/scriptaculous - even though the admin interface is pretty
schmick (good), they say that if they did it again they'd do it in jQuery.

That was enough for me - not being a js developer, I picked up jQuery In Action
two weekends ago for a bit of a poke around.  Hence my "awesome contrib"
statement earlier in this thread.

Drupal, a very popular PHP CMS includes jQuery as it's js library -
http://drupal.org

I've also noticed in the java web world that number of books seems to be a
popular metric, here are some quick stats from my searches:

Safari - O'Reilly:
jQuery, 218 results
Scriptaculous - 94 results

Amazon.com
jQuery - 184
Scriptaculous - 31

Packtpub
jQuery - 2 pages, i.e. more than 20
scriptaculous - 7

The creator of jQuery, John Resig works at Mozilla, so it's not going away
either.

Enough from me!

Cheers
Chris