Apparently, the trick is to specify multiple constraints.  Constraints are
very loose; after means 'somewhere after' rather than 'immediately after',
so just specify as many as are important to you.

Someone more informed can weigh in whether you can mix specific constraints
with wildcards.  In the meantime, give it a shot!

Michael