*@Michael*

Constraints are very loose; after means 'somewhere after' rather than
> 'immediately after'

If that was the case, why did cause an issue if it was so loose ? Is this
one special case (i.e. after:***) ?

What's the advantage of having this behavior over having it strict as being
*immediately after* ? I haven't tried this before but if I had to chose,
I'd chose it to act as *immediately after*. Thinks would be more clear and
I only need to identify the injected transformers order to set mine up
correctly.

*@Steve*
*
*
Does it fit your needs to specify *UnclaimedField* order as *after:** and
then specify the other transformer with less priority to be before  *
UnclaimedField* as *before: UnclaimedField* ?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 4:33 AM, Steve Eynon <steve.ey...@alienfactory.co.uk