Hi Michael,

> just specify as many as are important to you.

I kinda want mine to run last, because I need make sure no other
workers (in T5 or other modules) add a onActivate() method. The issue
here is that both my 'ContextNotRequiredWorker' and T5's
'UnclaimedField' want to run last - which isn't allowed.

>  the trick is to specify multiple constraints

I could specify many "after" clauses for T5 workers as you mention,
but that then won't (be guaranteed to) work if some other another
module adds an onActivate() method.

Stumpted,

Steve.
--