Hi Robert,

I had previously tried "before:UnclaimedField", "after:*" - but
doesn't matter which way round the constraints go, I still get:

Unable to add 'ContextNotRequiredWorker' as a dependency of
'UnclaimedField', as that forms a dependency cycle ('UnclaimedField'
depends on itself via 'ContextNotRequiredWorker'). The dependency has
been ignored.

Steve.