Alexander,

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Tapestry cannot be revived. Tapestry has
been in coma for too long. As you may know, people who have been in coma
for a very long time cannot be revived. They ultimately die, as Tapestry is
slowly dying now. Check the article found at
http://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/the-2014-decision-makers-guide-to-java-web-frameworks/.
Choose one of those frameworks mentioned there and you'll be fine.

Cheers