yes way back when... June 2013... I had login/logout working with shiro and
home page and other pages rendering fine...

I couldnt get past the hibernate incompatibility release problems and dropped
tynamo at like t-5.4-alpha6 ??? best I recall

nothign has changed in my code except for minor module setup and such. I am
using hibernate 4 now

the app ran beautiful June 2013

I want to find out how to integrate angular to my app eventually

but for now I cannot even launch because of this runtime issue

I am happy to send you my pom.xml if you want