HI

I am receiving

org.apache.shiro.subject.ExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Exception constructing service 'ModuleManager': Error invoking service
contribution method
org.apache.tapestry5.modules.JavaScriptModule.setupBaseModules(MappedConfiguration,
 Resource, Resource, Resource, Resource, Resource): Unable to locate asset
'classpath:META-INF/assets/js/transition.js' (the file does not exist).

So I research the repository ans Inside..

tapestry-core-5.4-beta-22.jar

lives

transition.js     JS File           META-INF/assets/tapestry5/bootstrap/js

Does anyone know how I can rectify this runtime issue ?

It appears to be a conflict in the packaging or path issue of the resource

How would I insert TAPESTRY5/BOOTSTRAP inside the runtime resource path.

Best regards
and thanks... KEN