On 6 Oct 2014, at 2:47 pm, nhhockeyplayer nashua <nhhockeypla...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> thanks geoff...
>
> ok the app I am running last ran June 2013 on t-5.4  but I got pissed and
> dropped tynamo
>
> I am jumping cold back into tynamo on 5.4-beta-22
>
> no page has rendered as of yet
>
> has nothing to do with tynamo...
>
> this app is clean and I feel its a legit tap bug...

That's unlikely. Here is living proof that 5.4-beta-22 runs ok and pulls in
transition.js ok:

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/javascript/modal/1

JumpStart doesn't use maven so I can't comment on your pom, but, since
transition.js is part of tapestry-core, it sounds like you've got problems
getting tapestry-core going at all. Have a closer look at your config, your
classpath, and perhaps even the integrity of the tapestry-core jar (long shot).