From: Durfee, Bernard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 December 2005 20:25
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

I've seen the same thing with 5.5.12 running Confluence and JIRA. I needed
to bounce Tomcat after making a bunch of changes to the JIRA workflow, which
triggered lot's of processing. I assumed it was a JIRA problem, but maybe it
is related to Tomcat 5.5.12? I haven't had the problem since, that was a few
days ago.

Bernie