Interesting.  It is possible that if you are already logged in, and start
the service, it does not need to log in separately as the service.  Does this
work
whether you start the service before or after you log in interactively
with the same account?

In any case, I am not sure you can rely on that because it does require an
interactive
login, and if your system reboots in the middle of the night (whether because
of an
unplanned event or installation of Microsoft updates, depending on your server
is
configured), you will not be there to log in interactively so the net share list
is available, and you probably do not want to set automatic login for the
account.

Jeffrey Harris

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this
email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the
apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or
copy this message and any attachments.