I submitted the following request for help on the OWF mailing list but no
one is replying.  I'm hoping someone here may be able to help?

OWF is a webapp I'm trying to install to an existing instance of Tomcat (the
OWF webapp bundle ships with an older version of Tomcat).  Appendix C of the
attached guide provides short, simple steps to install OWF on an existing
instance of Tomcat.  I followed all the these straight-forward procedures
but the webapp fails to start - I get a HTTP Status 404 (requested resource
is not available).  Also, if I access OWF through Tomcat's Application
Manager, the URL address it follows goes to http://localhost:8080/owf/ when
it should go to https://localhost:8443/owf/ (if I go to this site directly,
the browser title bar just shows the message "Waiting for localhost" and
never does anything.

Other details of my setup:

-Windows 7

-Tomcat 7.0.42

-MySQL 5.6 (Note that I followed the directions on p. 12-13 to integrate
with MySQL).

-JDK 1.7.0_51-b13

Sorry to ask this question on this list, but I don't know where else to go.

Brian.