From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:08 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Installing the OWF webapp to an existing Tomcat Instance

> From: J. Brian Hall [mailto:jbrianhall...@me.com]
> Subject: RE: Installing the OWF webapp to an existing Tomcat Instance

> > <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
> > maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true"
> > keystoreFile="certs/keystore.jks" keystorePass="changeit"
> > clientAuth="want" sslProtocol="TLS" />

> Feb 24, 2014 7:14:28 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> SEVERE: Failed to initialize end point associated with ProtocolHandler
["http-apr-8443"]
> java.lang.Exception: Connector attribute SSLCertificateFile must be
defined when using SSL with APR

You appear to have the APR library installed (tcnative-1.dll), but have
configured SSL for the pure Java handler.  You must choose one or the other,
not mix them.  Doc is here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/http.html#SSL_Support

If you want to keep the Java keystore, you can delete or rename the above
.dll, or comment out the APR listener in conf/server.xml.  Note that the APR
SSL handler is more efficient than the pure Java one.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.