On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 7:17 AM, J. Brian Hall <jbrianhall...@me.com> wrote:
> Chuck, you are THE MAN!

+1

> One other kink I tried to work-out.  When I go to
> https://localhost:8443/owf, I get the following common message: "There is a
> problem with this website's security certificate.  The security certificate
> presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate
> authority."  Bla, bla, bla, ...

There is some important stuff in the bla bla part.

If you created your certificate with a domain name, you can't expect
to not get warned when you access your site with the name "localhost".
 Did you try putting in the server name or domain name in the URL?
Same error?  What exactly is the error?

Just because the cert wasn't issued by a trusted source doesn't mean
you can't self sign one yourself and use it.  If you created the cert
correctly, and install it in the Trusted Root Certification
Authorities store, you "shouldn't" get that error message.