Hi,

Just some additional notes about IE (I don't know if they are applicable to
your situation):

- IE displays "intranet sites" in "Compatibility mode" by default (that is, IE7
mode). This is why I always add the following HTTP header to websites:

This will ensure IE always uses the latest document mode/level. Note that with
this header IE's browser mode can still be compatibility view (sending a
Mozilla/4.0 MSIE 7.0 User-Agent) although the document mode will be the latest
(IE9 on IE9, IE11 on IE11 etc.)

The Developer Tools should show the current browser mode and document mode of
IE.

- In IE on a Windows Server OS, for security reasons the IE enhanced security
mode is active which will block some content on websites in the "internet"
security zone (while for intranet sites it will use a lower security level).
This mode can be enabled or disabled in the Server Manager.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer