Hello Good People -
We currently have multiple Tomcat instances deployed on RHEL in production
with no issues but I am getting asked why we shouldn't migrate everything
to run on Windows 2008 R2 Server instead.  My stomach churns at the thought
but I am looking for more concrete information about why this could be
problematic vs. running Tomcat on RHEL/CentOS.  My gut says far more Tomcat
deployments in production are done on top of Linux based OS's vs. Windows.
Any thoughts on making an argument for one OS vs another in deploying
Tomcat 8?  Thanks for your thoughts,

Jason