On 10/1/2015 9:57 AM, George Sexton wrote:

but I am looking for more concrete information about why this could be
problematic vs. running Tomcat on RHEL/CentOS.  My gut says far more
Tomcat
deployments in production are done on top of Linux based OS's vs.
Windows.
Any thoughts on making an argument for one OS vs another in deploying
Tomcat 8?  Thanks for your thoughts,

To the OP: I'm sure you're correct that there are more production deployments on Linux than Windows, but I'm also sure that's mainly due to cost rather than performance and reliability. IME, *properly configured* windows servers are just as reliable as Linux, and hardware reliability is the limiting factor on both of them.