On 09/05/2021 21:35, Shuyang Wu wrote:

<snip/>

Don't hesitate to tell us if there is a better place to present this graph
other than README, or there are some other worries or other features you
would like to have~

I'm all for encouraging community growth but I think this graph gives a rather distorted view of the data since it is only looking at GitHub commits - hence the large uptick when we switched from svn to git.

I'm not sure an automated process can extract accurate data as you'd need to look carefully at the changelog and account for back-ports across versions.

Mark