From: Martin Gainty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 8:05:22 AM
Subject: Re: Is jsp designed for use by large websites

Good Morning Jack-
As Tomcat is OpenSource (and not proprietary) and can be installed on any OS
(vs just 1) I dont undertand
What is causing the number of Tomcat users to attenuate over time?
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its
contents