Hello Frank,

It seems to me that the error is not so much about the Filter you want to
load but the fact that it can't find the javax/servlet/Filter class which is
(I think) supposed to be part of the servlet-api.jar ... I know you said
that its bundled but try moving that jar around. Or at least crack open that
jar in winzip or list the files using the jar command to make sure it really
does have the javax.servlet.Filter class.