Martin Cavanagh wrote:
Each time when Tomcat has crashed, it has been at midnight. At exactly midnight my program changes log directorys - from 20-09-2007 to 21-09-2007. This is a TimerTask. A thread which runs at exactly midnight....at each of these crashes it has reported "Can't create directory '\.cs-aterm\logs\SYSTEM\2007-09-25'". I can't help wondering if that might somehow be related. However if that happens, it should result in no logs being produced, not in Tomcat crashing.

Now, this would be funny, can you search the source code of the deployed application for System.exit call? :p

--
Darek Czarkowski
Ph: 604 294 6557 (Ext. 113)