I am sorry, if this is the wrong list, for submitting questions
about apache on linux and router issues.
This problem generated from alcatel to zoom x6 router change.

Traceroute to webpage reports router address, but
webserver is at machine address on the same routed network.
Cannot see webpages on browser from outside or inside.
Thanks.
s.