Charl Gerber schrieb:
If you have any VirtualHost somewhere in your httpd
configuration, you need to put the JkMount into the VirtualHost that
handles your request.

That works now! I mounted it to the virtual host, and
it worked! Kinda.

I doesn't work with the url

domain/myapp
I have to type an actual file:
domain/myapp.index.html

I think you meant

domain/myapp/index.html ?

You need to define index.html as a welcome file in the web.xml contained in your webapp (Tomcat side).

Also you need to JkMount:

JkMount /myapp worker1
JkMount /myapp/* worker1

That's better than simply "JkMount /myapp*", because that way you don't map /myappother/something.

There is a shortcut notation that means exactly the same as the two Maps above:

JkMount /myapp|/* worker1

In general "JkMount /A|B" always resolves to "JkMount /A" and "JkMount /AB".

How do I set that right? On standalone tomcat on my
other servers I can access it with just /myapp, no
need for the correct file url.

Thanks for all the help.

Have fun!

Rainer