> From: Charl Gerber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: APR based Apache Tomcat Native library
>
> INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which
> allows optimal performance in production environments
> was not found on the java.library.path:
>
> What's this and how do I fix it?

The easiest thing is to ignore it; note that it's an INFO, not a WARNING
or ERROR.  If you want to go to the trouble, you can download and build
APR as documented here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/apr.html

If you just want the message to go away, then comment out the
AprLifecycleListener in conf/server.xml.

> and then all sorts of other exceptions in the
> application occurs. Looks like Tomcat is trying to
> initialize my application more than once?

You probably have an invalid <Context> element somewhere.  In
particular, you must not be using the path and docBase attributes,
unless the <Context> element is in server.xml (very strongly
discouraged).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.