> Anything in the JkLogFile apart from the initialized
> message?

nope, that's the only message I get.

> What's the URL of the request you are testing with,
> and what answer do you get exactly?

(There's a default index.html configured in it)

Reply is:
Not Found
The requested URL /golfcentral was not found on this
server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered
while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.

> If you have any VirtualHost somewhere in your httpd
> configuration, you
> need to put the JkMount into the VirtualHost that
> handles your request.

Yes, there are virtual hosts. httpd.conf is generated
by cPanel and sayd '# DO NOT EDIT. AUTOMATICALLY
GENERATED.  IF YOU NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE PLEASE USE
THE INCLUDE FILES.'

Problem is that they did not create include links for
in the virtual hosts, so I will have to edit the conf
file anyway. Do I do it for every virtual host and
then only for the virtual hosts? Or where else?

> If you need to put it into several VirtualHosts, ou
> can also use JkMountCopy.

How? Where?

Thanks again!