Thanks Johnny for the reply but I have completed all those steps
i)getting the source code
ii)updating build.properties
iii)downloading dependencies (ant download)
iv)executing ant command (ant deploy)

I guess there is one more step to execute "dist" task for distributed-copy
format which  I'm missing!

Thanks,
Chary