Hello Christopher,

First for all, thank you for your answer :)

I understand the standart is case-sensitive URLs, but the truth is that the
customer doesn't care about standarts, and that's the case. The application
I'm working in is targeted to basic users. They simply won't be careful
about the casing of the url.

What happened in the organization I'm working when deployed applications
with case sensitive URLs in the past, is that tech support received hundreds
of telephone calls claming the application simply doesn't work. So users are
unhappy and the people of technical support are really unhappy.

So, I think the answer to 'why do I need it?' is: because the customer
really wants it :) They want it so badly that it could be a blocking issue
in the project I'm working in. They could even prescribe a change of
technology for that matter :S

Thanks again, Christopher