Hello all,

I'm trying to add redirect rules to the tomcat connector. I've been reading
Tomcat connector documentation, and what I've done till the moment is this:

1.- I've created a rewrite_rules.properties with this content:

      /myapplication/=/MyApplication/
      /MYAPPLICATION/=/MyApplication/
      /MYAP/=/MyApplication/

2.- I've added this to isapi_redirect.properties:

       # Full path to the rewrite_rules.properties file

rewrite_rule_file=c:\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\conf\rewrite_rules.properties

... but it only works with /MyApplication/ (the name in webapps in tomcat).
Any other form (myapplication, MYAPPLICATION or MYAP) returns a 404 error.

Does somebody what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you all

Regards