All right, I'm officially a complete newbie to tomcat and iis. I can't
understand why my configuration is not working, and I find Tomcat
documentation excessively brief :S

Where do I put the rewrite rules? In isapi_redirect.properties?

I tried to put it there, I tried to put it in rewrite_rules.properties and
set rewrite_rule_file variable in isapi_redirect.properties, with the same
result: It never uses my new created rules.

The configuration I have now is:

isapi_redirect.properties:
       # Full path to the rewrite_rules.properties file

rewrite_rule_file=c:\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\conf\rewrite_rules.properties

rewrite_rules.properties
      /myapplication/=/MyApplication/
      /MYAPPLICATION/=/MyApplication/

but despite this, I can only enter my application with "
http://localhost:8080/MyApplication";, not with "
http://localhost:8080/myapplication";.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you all