I hope you did not observe the following lines from my post.
> bbb.com is an old project which was developed around 9 yrs ago and I am
> not allowed to modify/reengineer the architecture.

It is successfully running on those versions in production and client does
not want to upgrade versions for time being. I dont think that the java
version is creating any problem. Do you think so???

My problem is not related to Java version upgrades and its out of scope for
discussion here. I am sure Java version update alone doesnot solve the
issue.