I am really sorry if my explanation was confused you.

aaa.com -> Deployed in Tomcat and using FORM authentication.

bbb.com -> 1) Static data files are deployed in apache and Httpd & .htaccess
is used for authentication.
                 2) Dynamic data files are deployed in Tomcat and BASIC
authentication is used.
                     (Again I am sorry, this is existing system, I cant
change it.)

Please clarify me how Httpd and .htaccess are working. I mean where it is
storing the credentials? If you can provide me some inputs on this, it helps
me alot. I tried apache user guide, visited some forums and also googled
but, nothing cleared my doubts.

I really appreciate your help.