Hi Andre,

I meant to stop writing, not closing the socket. Poor choice of words, apologies.

André Warnier wrote:

Taylan Develioglu wrote:
Christopher Schultz wrote:

Taylan,

  No, you'd need to modify the source. It's not particularly useful in
most scenarios to intentionally stall an HTTP conversation, so it's not
a built-in feature :)

  No, I'm saying that you should send exactly the right amount of data,
but you should stall in the middle. For instance, set the Content-Length to 10 bytes, then send 5 bytes, then wait 10 or 20 seconds, and send the
rest.
Ah ofcourse, I understand what you're saying now. We basically wait for the timeout to occur before we send the post parameters. Could be done by *socket.setTcpNoDelay*() then writing to the socket and closing ,then waiting and writing the other half I think.

No, I don't think you want to close.
Send the first 5 bytes, then wait, then send the rest.
Then maybe close (but only the sending side of the socket). If you close the connection totally (including the receiving side), you will provoke an error at the server side.