Christopher Schultz wrote:

Taylan,

No, you'd need to modify the source. It's not particularly useful in
most scenarios to intentionally stall an HTTP conversation, so it's not
a built-in feature :)

No, I'm saying that you should send exactly the right amount of data,
but you should stall in the middle. For instance, set the Content-Length
to 10 bytes, then send 5 bytes, then wait 10 or 20 seconds, and send the
rest.
Ah ofcourse, I understand what you're saying now. We basically wait for the timeout to occur before we send the post parameters. Could be done by *socket.setTcpNoDelay*() then writing to the socket and closing ,then waiting and writing the other half I think.

Wow, I didn't realize that browsers would keep an HTTP connection open
to a web server for 10 idle seconds. That seems like a really long time.

Actually, the default for IE is even 60 seconds (idle) on a keepalive connection.