Pid said on 30.6.2010 13:06:
On 30/06/2010 11:59, Tomislav Petrović wrote:
        <Context path="/some_webapp" docBase="/some_webapp" debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">
        <ResourceLink global="jdbc/SomeDB" name="jdbc/SomeDB"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" />
        <ResourceLink global="jdbc/SomeDB2" name="jdbc/SomeDB2"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" />

If these are the actual values then it's a miracle it's working at all.

Only app name/paths and jdbs names have been changed to dummy values.

Instead of defining it there, remove the debug, path and docBase
attributes and put it in

  some_webapp/META-INF/context.xml

Tomcat will work out the rest automatically.

Sorry for newbie question.
Can you post me how my new server.xml should look and how some_webapp/META-INF/context.xml should look.

Also would apprecite link to right documentation why it should be that way, thanks.

And do you really think this would solve my initial problem, or....?

--
Tomy <t.petro...@inet.hr>