> From: Tomislav Petrović [mailto:t.petro...@inet.hr]
> Subject: Re: Webapp reloading issue and intermittent 404 errors
>
> Can you post me how my new server.xml should look and how
> some_webapp/META-INF/context.xml should look.

Just remove all <Context> elements from server.xml - it's bad practice to have
them there, since it violates the principle of self-contained webapps, and
making any changes require restarting Tomcat, not just the webapp.

<Context reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
  <ResourceLink global="jdbc/SomeDB" name="jdbc/SomeDB"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" />
  <ResourceLink global="jdbc/SomeDB2" name="jdbc/SomeDB2"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" />
</Context>

> Also would apprecite link to right documentation why it
> should be that way, thanks.

> And do you really think this would solve my initial problem, or....?

Nope.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.