From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Subject: Re: Disable class monitoring for reloading container classes

> thanks for the perl program.

I would not introduce yet another variable into situation, since perl is not
involved in any way with your Tomcat installation, and we don't know how a
particular perl implementation might decide to handle timestamps.  I
recommended C and Java programs since those underly Tomcat, and trying to
pinpoint the exact location of the time discrepancy is likely crucial to either
fixing it or working around it.  Until the actual source of the problem is
determined, you're just throwing darts - blindfolded.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.