Hi Mark,

Besides using Tomcat to serve my app (which itself serves about 600,000
diferent URLs), I also use it to serve static pages (HTML pages stored in
the hard disk).
I don't know if Tomcat is caching my dinamically generated pages (maybe it
is), but for now I would love to stop the cache that stores the static ones.
Those static pages are in their own WARs, so they have nothing to do with
the java code in my app.
Where do I configure Tomcat to stop caching the static pages in memory?
This is definitely my problem, I can see clearly the pages in my memory
snapshot, and when I let Google crawl my site with more speed, my site (and
Tomcat itself, I guess) crashes sooner.