Oh, I think I found what you were asking, the "path to the GC root":

org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext$FileResource
org.apache.naming.resources.CacheEntry
org.apache.naming.resources.CacheEntry[XXX]
org.apache.naming.resources.ResourceCache
org.apache.naming.resources.ProxyDirContext
etc
etc
etc

WAR