Ok, I will do that now!

I have taken another snapshot of the JVM a few minutes ago. Now I also see
that 160MB are being used by org.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContextImpl.
This contains images of my DYNAMIC pages!

This is the path:

Org.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentIml
[1] of org.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentImpl[2]
Outs of org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl
[0] of javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext[8]
Pool of org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl$PageContextPool
Value of java.lang.ThreadLocal$ThreadLocalMap$Entry
[8] of  java.lang.ThreadLocal$ThreadLocalMap$Entry[16]
Table of java.lang.ThreadLocal$ThreadLocalMap
threadLocals of java.lang.Thread [Stack Local, Thread] "http-8080-18" native
ID: XXXXXX

WARs and