> On 10/03/2011 14:33, Robinson, Eric wrote:
> > The only filesystem involved is the local ext3 one that
> tomcat lives on.
> > I can stop and start tomcat as many times as I want and
> everything is
> > fine. But when I reboot the server, the next time tomcat
> comes up the
> > XML files get deleted. This only happens to the 70 or so
> instrances of
> > tomcat6 running on two separate RHEL 5.3 servers. It does
> not happens
> > on the 200 instances of tomcat5 running on our other RHEL servers.
>
> Is this a Tomcat distribution from the ASF or is it from RHEL?
>
> Mark

ASF

--Eric

Disclaimer - March 10, 2011
solely for Tomcat Users List. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning:
Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the
company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments.