On 21/03/2011 23:15, André Warnier wrote:
> Mark Thomas wrote:
>>
>> That doesn't answer my question. There are multiple AJP connectors
>> and   |
>> they all implement the AJP1.3 protocol. Exactly which one are you
>> using? -
>>

> Maybe the one above there ?

Nope. That is the web server end. I want to know what is being used on
the Tomcat end. For 5.5.x there are two options (6.0.x has three, 7.0.x
has two). It should be one of:
org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler
org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProtocol

The start up messages should confirm exactly which is being used.

Mark