The catalina logger has exclusive access for writing but
you can try RandomAccessFile with read only mode for a quick peek at the
loghttp://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/io/RandomAccessFile.html#RandomAccessFile(java.io.File,
 java.lang.String) Saludos Cordiales
Martin
Porfavor..no altere esta communicacion..Gracias