thats better.
I think that throw exceptions on missing resources shouldn't happen in
deployment mode anyway i think
there is no much use for it a good log statement in the server log should be
enough.

i dont find it very dangerous that it shows the body IF it has a body
because that you see it on your page
you could see [THIS SHOULD BE A KEY]  which is very easy to spot. But also
the default text which is also fine.
(except ofcourse if you think it comes from he db and you change something
there and you don't see it, but then
you change something or update something and then it should be able to look
it up)

johan