On Jul 24, 2008, at 10:38 , Johan Compagner wrote:

It is just simple if you want to play safe an nice be sure everything you
put in the session is serializable

It _isn't_ that simple. If you have to put an Image, or classes made by third parties, or classes made by me for which ___I don't want___ that Wicket duplicates an object because the related class has been designed to guarantee a single instance for each object identity. I have to use detachable wrappers, which is not the end of the world, but a great annoyance and a source of code proliferation...

--
Fabrizio Giudici, Ph.D. - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."