Can we perhaps take this conversation to a wiki page (feel free to
continue here, but for those who contribute it'd be nice if they added
their $0.02 to a wiki)?  I would love to be able to send our
management to a page where all of these "stories" are listed.  It
would be great to have a "Testimonials" section on the Wicket Wiki!