Peter,

Actually, when I said I googled a bit and found some material, I was in fact
referring to your blog post and the slides :) This is very useful
information, and your comparison was done, IMHO, very fairly and skillfully.
However, as I said, this is from 2006, and I figured things may have
changed. Obviously, Wicket has matured and improved, but for all I know - so
did JSF probably.

Are you still up-to-date with JSF nowadays? Would you still hold to the same
opinion based on current offering of both frameworks?

Thanks,
Naaman