> Actually, when I said I googled a bit and found some material, I was in fact
> referring to your blog post and the slides :) This is very useful
> information, and your comparison was done, IMHO, very fairly and skillfully.
> However, as I said, this is from 2006, and I figured things may have
> changed. Obviously, Wicket has matured and improved, but for all I know - so
> did JSF probably.
>
> Are you still up-to-date with JSF nowadays? Would you still hold to the same
> opinion based on current offering of both frameworks?

If you really want to find out, nothing beats looking at it yourself.
Those articles could provide you with a framework, and you just have
to check whether the arguments hold today and whether you agree in the
first place. Or take a few evenings/ weekend and set up a little hobby
project yourself to see how the two frameworks 'feel' when you work
with them.

Eelco