Andrew Hughes wrote:
> Thanks Ricardo,
>
> Problem still persists...... anyone else have any ideas? Im getting a
> little concerned.... I might just have to go rename my own skin
> albatross....

This must not be needed. I think twicking default albatross and/or
Toucan skins is by no means advisable... I've done this and having a lot
of problems afterwards. And it is quite difficult to decide later if the
problems comes from a modification in the default files or newly created
files.

I've found this in Jira... http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/CHRONO-274
It seems that some kind of rights assignment could be related with what
we are seeing.

Perhaps some more information will help other to have a clearer idea
about this issue. And help us to open a Jira Issue about it.

1. What XWiki release are you using? Any product on top of it? What
installation (standalone, war)?
2. Have you modified xwiki.cfg skin related parameters? Here what do
they read by default:

xwiki.defaultskin=toucan
xwiki.defaultbaseskin=albatross

I am seeing the same behavior in some virtual wikis running on a XE 1.3
installation. Each virtual wiki has its customized skin but I have not
modified xwiki.cfg. Thus, any CSS or JS not found in the customized skin
folder is picked up from Albatross. But if I set Always authenticate on
viewing: to yes, Toucan is used to render the login page.

To see this solved will also help me!

Cheers,

Ricardo

--